Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

27 decembrie 2011

Crăciun cu Cinesseur (III) sau Monday Monologues decalat (LIV)


Pentru conformitate, iată şi transcrierea voice-over-ului din finalul filmului Mysterious Skin de Gregg Araki (2004):
And as we sat there listening to the carolers, I wanted to tell Brian it was over now and everything would be okay. But that was a lie, plus, I couldn't speak anyway. I wish there was some way for us to go back and undo the past. But there wasn't. There was nothing we could do. So I just stayed silent and trying to telepathically communicate how sorry I was about what had happened. And I thought of all the grief and sadness and fucked up suffering in the world, and it made me want to escape. I wished with all my heart that we could just leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically... disappear. (Joseph Gordon-Levitt în rolul tulburatului şi turbulentului Neil)

P.S.: Niciodată, în nici un alt film, Silent Night nu a sunat atât de cathartic şi răscolitor ca aici. Iar Sigur Ros, imediat după, e de-a dreptul o izbăvire...