Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

08 martie 2011

Monday Monologues (XXX, adică 30) [ediţie decalată special de 8 Martie]


Big Al has a huge cock. I'm serious. I'm not fucking with you. The thing's humongous, ok? It looks it has little arms and legs. It looks alive. Like I put it over my shoulder to burp, you know what I'm saying? It looks like a plumbing tool or something. The first time I saw it I was like «Put that thing away. You 're not coming near me with that monster.”» But Big Al, you know... He was coming holla at me. He looks at me and he says: «Hey! You think you can handle that? Huh... Think you can, huh?» I mean... It was like... I mean, look, I am competitive, all right? I was in a competitive gymnastics in highschool so, you know, I take another look at it and it was.. Wow! I could have a hell of a time trying, you know? I mean, we had great sex. I'm talking about «tie me up to the bedpost with your dirty sweaty socks sex», you know what I'm saying? You know, Big Al, the king of the neighbourhood. You can say what you want about him but Big Al's a great fuck. (Milla Jovovich as Kat in Gary Lennon's wishy-washy debut .45/2006)