Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

17 noiembrie 2011

The guy has a real sense of humor


Your new movie, The Ides of March, is pretty dark. Your character, a presidential candidate, makes a mistake. Do people allow candidates failings if they don't influence who they are as politicians?
I really do think it almost always comes down to not just the stupid act istelf but the covering up of that stupid act. I truly believe if Nixon had taken the tapes and burned them on his front lawn and said, „Screw you. These belong to me”, Watergate would have been very different.

(...)

Do you follow Twitter?
No, because I drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I write at midnight to end my career - „You can kiss my ass”, all spelled wrong.