Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

28 august 2009

Lauren Bacall on Twitter (Tarantino week opening)

Da, oricât ar părea de bizar, deschid Tarantino week cu o știre despre Lauren Bacall. Pretty much so: respectabila doamnă a vechiului Hollywood și-a făcut cont pe twitter și ciripește vrute și nevrute as you can see following the link I gave you. For the flavour, să-i dăm cuvântul:

The good thing about being 84 is that I can smoke as much as I want. If I was smoking 2 packs a day on the set of To Have and Have Not when I was 19, and I am still around 65 years later, I can continue smoking as much as i want. I wonder what Marlene Dietrich and Bette Davis would say to all this if they were stil around with us, haha. Now those ladies smoke more then me. (20 august)

For all of you that do not like my tweets, you can always unfollow me, Mrs.Hilton is on Twitter maybe her "twitts" are more to your liking. (20 august)

Almost forgot if you have not seen 8½. I suggest you do or else be condemned to hell http://bit.ly/vqAMg (21 august)

Și de departe, preferata mea (doamna are umor cât zece textieri de sitcom-uri făcuți și făcute grămadă):
Yes I saw Twilight. My granddaughter made me watch it, she said it was the greatest vampire film ever. After the "film" was over I wanted to
smack her accros her head with my shoe, but I do not want a book called Grannie Dearest written on me when I die, so instead I gave her a DVD of Murnau's 1922 masterpiece Nosferatu and told her, now thats a vampire film! and that goes for all of you! watch Nosferatu instead!
(22 august)

Acum ar trebui să dezleg șarada, nu? Ok, here it goes:
Me and Mr. Tarantino working together with Miss Christina Ricci? It may happened.
I love Quentin's Pulp Fiction, the film is a masterpiece and Ricci was amazing in Buffalo 66 so maybe I will take this role... just maybe.
Other names attached to the Tarantino project: Dennis Hopper, Juliette Binoche and Christopher Walken.
I have never been offered to play a schizophrenic Russian heroin addicted Kidnapper's mother before. haha.
With a movie with Hopper and Walken you would think they would play the villians, but I would actually be villainess in the movie.
The more I read the script the more I like it, and its not even half writen yet. I wonder what the jaw dropping shocking ending it will have. ("spuse" in a row, între 29 iulie și 5 august)

Mai rămâne o enigmă de dezlegat: la care dintre cele trei proiecte ce apar in development, pe imdb.com, în dreptul lui Tarantino, face referire Lauren Bacall? (off topic: singura actriță din lume care are copii și de la Humphrey Bogart și de la Jason Robards, in other words, a classic Hollywood DNA). Eu n-am reușit să aflu deocamdată, iar imdb dă detalii numai în varianta cu bani.

6 comentarii:

pantacruel spunea...

deci a inceput saptamana tarantino... ooooo astept cuminte din fotoliu :p

cinesseur spunea...

eu zic să nu aștepți, ci să te gândești la un subiect tematic ;)
materie primă există, potențial ai, deci la treabă.

pantacruel spunea...

o sa incerc sa imi dau interesul, domn sef, daca tot zici ca am potential :D

als spunea...

mi-nu-nate!!
nu stiam k cucoana are cont twitter, e tare :)
cel mai mult mi-a placut aia cu paris hilton & 'twitts'... da si aia cu fumatul, cu '8 1/2' & cu murnau... practic, toate ;P
pot sa le mai citez here & there?

thx
ps habar n-am la ce film tarantinesc face referire, i'll dig into it

als spunea...

l.e. da vezi k e laurEn bacall!
(da, eu sint cu spellingu, i know...)

cinesseur spunea...

@als: mă gândeam că o să-ți placă, deci poți să le citezi, deși permisiunea mea simbolică :)

merci pentru spellin' thing :-) eram atât de încântat citind-o pe "cucoană", cum zici tu, că, la un moment dat, am scris tweeter chiar în titlu. pe aia am văzut-o eu la timp si am modificat!