Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

18 octombrie 2010

Monday monologues (XVII)


I didn't open the letter. There are things that you need time to accept. After the manager left, I started talking to the beer bottles. «Disappointed?» «Not really.» «Go home and sleep. She's not coming.» She did indeed go to California that evening. It's just that it's the other California. That same evening, we were at two different Californias, separated by a time difference of 15 hours. It should be 11:00 a.m. now in California, USA. I wonder if she will remember that I have a date with her at 8:00 p.m. (Tony Leung as Cop 663 in Wong Kar Wai's most distinctive film, Chungking Express, 1994)