Hello, strangers!

Hello, stranger...

This is a private (from time to time) blog for my cinematic obsessions and scintillating (one-sided) reflections about movies. Feel yourself at home!

13 septembrie 2009

Mametizări (IV)

- Speaking of dates...
- Dates? Metaphorically? Or real dates?
- I would never put these words, real & metaphor, in the same sentence.
- I'm sorry, I don't get it. You were talkin' about dates...
- Yeah. See what happens when you interrupt me? You should never do that.
- Do what?
- Interrupt my train of thoughts. Again... So, the best dates I've ever had were in my mind.

- Geez, you speak like that Woody Allen fuckin' deconstructing Harry character.
- Don't think so. What Woody Allen knows about control?
- Control? And the link is...
- Control! It's a zen thing. Let's go now.

(dialogul ăsta - inventat de mine - și "rubrica" Mametizări sunt doar pentru inițiații în filmele lui David Mamet)

Niciun comentariu: